“Some day you will be old enough to start reading Fairy Tales again’ said CS Lewis, the author of Chronicles of Narnia.
I learned about the importance of Fairy Tales for adults when a man in his mid forties brought his Loved Childhood Fairy Tale book with him to a session. As we talked we found parallels between his lived experience and his Loved Fairy Tale. This has left him feeling empowered and inspired to act with more courage and authenticity thus integrating his purpose with his creativity.
The stories use the symbolic language of myth to teach us about how to live life as intuitive, soul-full and knowing people.
They Initiate us into our Sacred Powers & thus transform some naive or underdeveloped aspect of our psyche. We get to empower the Feminine & Masculine aspects in us & recover our Instincts.
*Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty & courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love. Rainer Maria Rilke Letters to a Young Poet
Fairy Tales and stories can also be used in Corporate settings. If we take, for example, the Fairy Tale of the Fisher King and look into it deeply and with eyes that can see symbols, we can see a guiding path of how to move from Success to Flourishing in organizations. The Fisher King can be looked as a teaching story, a guide to developing the capacity for accessing deep indigenous wisdom. By accessing this wisdom the right questions can be asked and through sovereignty and healing, flourishing emerges.
I offer Home study programs that will assist you to
* Align with your and the collective Essence
The Home Study courses available are:
1. Handless Maiden: Learn to use Feminine Power through the Rite of Endurance
2. Bluebeard: Learn how to silence your Inner Critic & Transform it into your ally
3. Vassalisa: Learn to embrace your Fierce Feminine through the power of your intuition
4. Skeleton Woman: How to create a lasting bond of love
5. Fisher King: the journey from success to flourishing
6. La Loba: Learn How to Resurrect your Healthy Feminine Instincts
7. Manawee: The mate: Union with the Other
8. Ugly Duckling: Belonging as a blessing – Healing the Orphan Archetype
9. Woman with the Hair of Gold:exploring the value of the injured Feminine, its liberation & resurrection into joy
10. Lying with a Heavenly Woman: a man’s authentic Masculinity asks that he becomes conscious of his power & learns to differentiate bn the many aspects of his Feminine
11. Lion King: Learn to read the universal archetypal patterns and expect more predictability
Contact us for more information.